--- Johnson Victor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Who thinks we can convince Joni to throw in some
> Nyro covers?
> >
> Actually, I was kind of hoping she'd do some old
> Black Sabbath,
> maybe Children of the Grave or Sweet Leaf...
>
> Victor

that's my boy!
one of my best friends is in a bluegrass band that
does "unique" covers...a little ozzy, a little pink
floyd, a little ACDC, there ain't nothing better.
seriously, there's just about nothing more fun to
dance to.
which brings me to my second reason for posting..
"CANT SEPARATE A MAN AND HIS JONI TAPES! JONI MITCHELL
TAPES!"
"in his chevy he did perish
to a free man in paris"
man, for those of you who haven't heard the SNFU song
"joni mitchell tapes", do it now. i was actually a fan
of SNFU in my postpunk days, saw them live many times.
this was a real treat. i've been meaning to download
it for some time. finally did, and thank god.
alison e. in slc
np: SNFU
http://greetings.yahoo.com