Very cool analysis of Blue Anne! I love love love love this idea of a
workshop Anne! I have gotten tremendous value from songwriting workshops
(formal & informal ones) through the years...
Count me in!

>>>Anyway, so I'm going to be at Northeast JoniFest 2002 and I've indicated
in the form that I'd like to conduct a workshop on lyric writing. This is
really preliminary (obviously, nothing will be decided about what workshops
will happen, who will conduct them,  etc... for a while.)

I'd love to hear other JMDLers' song ideas, especially works in progress.

lots of love
Anne<<<