It does seem that Elton has went from genius (Your Song) to very great (the
70's) to average and bad to worse.  Every once in while though, even on
those bad albums, some great Elton will show up.  Since I don't have much
hair left myself, on my head, I have noticed his hairpiece.  When he first
got it, it looked great, now it looks kind of silly.  Still like him though
because he had the strength to stand up and tell the truth.  A lesson for
me, I suppose.  Then again if I had that kind of money I wouldn't be near as
upset as I am.  haha.

Mack