Hi

        >>Michael Paz wrote
>>for the money and don't have access to getting what you want (wherever you
>>live??? what are R5,000???), then go for it and happy music making.

        >>bob wrote
>>By the way, Wally, I saw an article in this AM's paper about the Argentinian
>>economy and its instability. Hopefully this hasn't impacted you and won't...

R 5,000 = five thousand south african rands. yesterday when i posted a dollar was
worth 10 Rand, today, as i write this, it is now worth 11 rand!!! talk about an
instable economy!!! we lost 10% against the dollar in just over a day......

for some reason argentina is being cited as one of the reasons for our instability??
im an accountant, but i just dont get it..

ron