Michael, thanks for all of that information...certainly reinforces that Mack's fears
about being gay in Central TX are WELL-founded. *My* state senator turned 99 this
week, so he's doing good if he doesn't mess his pants...

I've been conversing with my sister about this SA issue, and she told me that in the
gay & lesbian community they call the slips "Don'tnations"...sounds like something the
clever Mr. van Tiel would come up with.

Also, regarding your NP:

<<NP:  Alicia "Yawn" Keys, "A Woman's Worth">>

I don't see why Alicia has gotten all the attention, over other (and imo better) new
voices like India Arie & Yahzarah. Is it strictly a physical thing, I mean the fact
that she's so easy on the eye? She can sing great, but these songs are so weak, and so
lyrically banal. Seems like the hype could be more evenly spread across the board,
that's all.

Bob

NP: Dianne Reeves, "River"