how did i end up as the super smoker of this group???
jeezus, that's bad. i don't even smoke those big
stinky cigars! although, i will admit that all the
mosquito scars on my legs and feet are due to the fact
that i was outside goofing off with the other smokers
at the church.
alison e. in slc, baiting my dutch uncle.
np: pj harvey, just to test my memory
hi jody!

http://greetings.yahoo.com