Rose wrote: I'll admit there where times I wanted to kill her. (just kidding
             Ali, you know I love ya :)

Gee, Rose, would this have anything to do with driving around looking for a particular
church? :-) (When I want a chuckle, I remember looking in my rear view mirror at you
following us. You were, um, most perturbed!)

As for sharing rooms, I'm probably one of the most private people I know when it comes
to living situations. (I forked over a whole bunch of money to have a private room in
the hospital.) BUT, I'm really excited about sharing a room at JoniFest. For "newbies"
all I can say is, you'll feel like you're truly home. And you'll be amazed at how
after about five minutes you'll feel like you've known everyone your whole life.

And, Ashara, if I signed up for Saturday night, Friday night's fine too. I just kind
of picked one...And, a huge THANK YOU for pulling this all together!!!

lots of love
Anne