Hi dear people,
Just thought I'd post this, see what everyone else is listening to these
days. Love to know.
Yours,
Nuri

Hi Nuri and List,

Interesting question Nuri, I was thinking of crafting the "perfect" line up
but opted for the truth.  Here is what is on the changer as I type

       Christmas and the Beads of Sweat - Laura Nyro  (from last nights
headphone therapy)
       In Step - Stevie Ray Vaughan (real loud, to inspire house cleaning,
for today)

No Joni, but I did see a "Joni 15" CT license plate while driving around
doing errands this morning.  And what is on your changer Nuri, do tell.

Mona L. Fitzgerald
[EMAIL PROTECTED]