Brothers and sisters in Joniland,

I send this out to you in hopes of finding answers.  A very dear friend has just been
diagnosed with colin cancer.  I am frightened and don't know how to help.  If anyone
can give me some insight as to survival rate, treatment options, etc. I would be
grateful.

Searched the internet and found very numbing facts and figures.  I believe it helps to
have actual insight from people who have experienced it.  At least that is what I am
telling myself.  The online news was too sobering.

I do recall that our dear Wally fought a hard battle against this very same illness.
This is what scares me the most.

Please, off list only unless you want to share with all.

Thanks,

Sue