After being out of print for long, I just received CPR's 7th performance ever
in 1/97 on "Live at Cuesta College" which is available at crosbycpr.com.

On this wonderful double CD's, Croz pays tribute to Joni as being one of the
most important composers of the 20th century.  He then proceeds to cover "For
Free".

After finishing the CPR CD, I switched on TV and watched a rerun of Ally Mc
Beal.  Sure enough, Ally sees herself as a little girl in this one and the
music is: Joni. There was already the episode where Robert Downey Jr played
"River" on piano.  Joni is credited on Friends too.
What other cool TV series with Joni have I missed?

Laurent