here!

http://www.joes.com/home/fichermont/

wally, nun friendly

-----Mensaje original-----
De: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]En nombre de
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Enviado el: Miircoles, 12 de Diciembre de 2001 03:11 p.m.
Para: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Asunto: Nun Tragedy (nlc)

"Dominique" was sung by a French or Belgian nun whose name I forget, since
the only nun from the 60s that I can remember right now is Sally Field as
SIster Bertrille. Anyway, at the time she was known only as "The Singing
Nun." If I have my facts right, she later left her order, became an out
lesbian and eventually committed suicide.

So much for nun jokes!

    --Bob