Don't know that one, Nuri...does it list the singers in the credits for the song in
the liner notes? Croz is surely one of them. While you're looking for that, check out
Crosby's original submitted lyric that Joni bled all over:

"We are speaking in tongues, you and I
sometimes I can catch how the world
looks through your eyes
and I think Picasso drew you

I wonder what wind blew you
and your leaf-like life my way today
the cigarette burns your finger and
you return to earth

flustered and not sure of your worth
you slide sideways as slick as a cat
It stays in my mind you moving electric like that

The night has oozed into electric cafes
and shadows are stealing all the people away.
It's like an exhibition were the pictures are all sold
The walls are getting lovely and I am getting cold."

Bob

NP: Shawn Colvin, "Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas"