Childhood memories:

The Ugly Bug Ball, Big Rock Candy Mountains, both by Burl Ives, I think. Also
the three little fishes who swam and swam right over that dam (Shirley
Abicaire?); Frank Sinatra's 'High Hopes', and, of course, The Laughing
Policeman, which didn't terrify me like it did Colin (glad to hear the new
medication is working) but neither did it make me laugh. One I particularly
remember was "What Did Delaware?" by Perry Como. There was also a Scottish
novelty song called 'Donald where's yer troosers?' by Andy Stewart. This last
item was probably not for export. As soon as I hit 'send' I'll think of
others, but for today, that's it.

mike in barcelona

np wrecking ball.

PS Can anyone confirm that Perry Como and Perry Haskell (sp?) of jane's
addiction have made a duet called "What the fuck did Delaware, you asshole?"

Weather update: currently 13 degrees C but tomorrow (Friday) we're expecting a
severe cold weather spell, worst since 1986 they say. We expect -20, and even
here on the coast snow is expected. Wrap up warm if you intend to drop in for
a beer.