Hi, Gang, I'm, as usual, several digests behind (problems with domestic
partner's mom, who is undergoing meltdown; sigh)

Pyramus wrote:  Hey, Big Walt. Sorry if I missed your reply but what was the
answer to the Bach/Costello album connection with Joni?

Sorry for the extreme late answer -- I shouldn't have assumed everyone knew
-- Both Joni's "Man From Mars" and Costello/Bacharach's "God Give Me
Strength" appeared on the soundtrack from the movie "Grace of My Heart".  I
understand from reading someone's posting here that there are some versions
of this soundtrack that actually (accidentally released in small number
before the mistake was discovered and "fixed") have an early version of
Joni's version of the song -- rather than the version by the woman who sang
all of the lead chareacter's songs in the movie (forget the singer's name --
someone help me here).

warmly,
walt