Do any of you h\know how totally frustratin it is to be a newbie and not have a clue
what yall are talking about...hehehe :oD

I have not be a "newbie" when it comes to an artist in so long. I am used to being the
expert and always having something to say...but i have to admit it is really
interesting to hear ya'll defend the different albums.

The albums I have right now are "Court&Spark", "Blue", "Ladies Of the Canyon" which i
have listened to religiously for a few months and I just bought "Clouds" yeaterday. Oh
yeah and i have "Both Sides Now" & the "words & Music" which were promos from Reprise
to the radio company I was working for. They don't play joni's stuff so i swiped them!
(Shhh...don't tell them..hehehe)

Anyhow...thanks to all for the warm welcome!