In a message dated 12/16/01 8:55:06 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< Plus, if the Smurf boy does end up claiming his chocolate, he lives close
enough to SHARE!!!! Right, Smurfie, darling???  ;-) >>

OK, everybody. Bree has my address now. The chocolates are mine, I tell you
-- MINE! And of course I will share with you, Ashara. Let's meet halfway and
eat the whole box! We can have a chocolate mini Joni fest! You can come too,
Paz. I'll pick you up at Logan on my way to Ashara's.

Besides, I wouldn't want any uneaten chocolates around come New Year's
resolutions time . . .

XO,

    --Bob