god i love it when joni plays the piano!!!!!!!!!! LOTC was brimming with
brillant piano, it is one of my favorites because of that. i beleive it was
on LOTC that she really began using it extensively.   the first time i ever
saw joni on  t.v. she was playing the piano. ( i think it was on ed sullivan
or perhaps it was the smothers brothers, my memory is a bit fuzzy...it may
have been both, she was also on the johnny cash show around the same time. )
i was so thrilled to see her on t.v., at the time it was almost like seeing
her in person. oh well... it is late and i,m tired, more later

warren keith