Hey everybody,
Two messages in the same night from someone who's been a lurker forever;)
In a few days I'll be flying to New York. I'm happy to be spending my
Christmas and New Years holiday there and in Boston. Visiting these cities
was only a dream before I joined the JMDL: now, this will be my sixth trip
to NYC and my fifth to Boston. I'm looking forward to spending some
wonderful hours with my JMDL buddies like Kay Ashley, Patrick Leader, Ric
Welch, Chuck Eisenhardt, Barbara Hindley, Heather Galli and anyone else
who's reading this and wants to get together with this misplaced - but
somehow not - Canuck.

I don't want to get schmaltzy on y'all, but the great gift of the JMDL for
me has been the meeting of friends rather than the discussion of Joni (cool
though that's been as well).

Much love, big hugs, and very best wishes to us all for a peaceful and
wonderful holiday season,
Roberto