Dear Kate,
My husband and I were able to watch it as well and we were both very moved by
it. My husband was also amazed at how he reinvented his own songs. I agree
with you wholeheartedly in your comparison with Joni. I thought that he had
worked with her at one time, but I am not certain of that fact.

Sherelle