>Let's settle everything once and for all. Everyone can
>just send me the best chocolate from their area, and I will decide!  ;-)
>
>Hugs,
>Ashara

Be careful what you ask for..... you just might get it!!  Candy is on its
way........I hope you are inundated from every lister with their "best"
regional candy.   Like the e-mail either Gary or Steve sent me "Now you can
REALLY SIT AROUND the house while eating your chocolate"  ;-)

Also,Murphy came through with his address......so thank you to all the
volunteers.  I know it would have been such a sacrifice?

Bree

NP: To TELL THE TRUTH........A MATZO BALL eating champion?  WHo turned out
to be the contestant of African American descent!