Dear Mary,
(Sorry I am a little late in replying to your post)
I can't tell you what a debt of gratitude I owe you for researching this. It
means more to me than you will ever know. Many here have been able to build
fruitful, productive lives in spite of not understanding their synesthesia. I
have not been able to do that. Accomplishing goals have been extremely
difficult for me, yet I have painfully pushed on anyway. Too many details to
bore you with, but a lot of uncertainty about "who," and "why" I am. It feels
good to know that I am not a "mistake" or an "accident." The rational mind
tries to know better, but does not always succeed.

It may seem like a little thing, but your action has planted such a good seed
in my life and I thank you.

Love,
Sherelle