Saw this on the web today (hope I am not being redundant or late on this if it has
been already posted I am sorry) and thought I would pass it on to you's (damn yankee
for y'all). The version I heard is straight off Hejira, but I could not find a total
track listing to see if there was any other Joni's there. Later All

Paz

 The Great Stupa is an aspiration for peace, tolerance and compassion. Donated by the
musicians in support of this project, the music is a celebration of all cultures and
faiths.

This commemorative CD was produced to celebrate the official opening of The Great
Stupa of Dharmakaya to the public. We are pleased to share the musical contributions
of great artists such as: Sting (a new release, only available on this CD), Joni
Mitchell, Leonard Cohen, Robben Ford, Steve Tibbetts, Willie Nelson and many more. For
a complete list of the artists, please click here.

The booklet accompanying the CD is filled with 110 pages of beautiful photographs of
the stupa, detailed explanations, and aspirations for world peace. All the proceeds of
your purchase are contributed to The Great Stupa.

The CD is a great gift idea for birthdays and holidays. This item is only available
here and in our Gift Store.

 To listen to a few choice tracks, please click here.
 To see the Gift Store On-Line Catalog, please click here.
 For more information about The Great Stupa and RMSC please click here.

 Order CD