Hello jmdlers, and greetings from the land of Ultralurk.

Am emerging from the dark recesses before its too late to inform/remind
Seattle listers that the portraits from Annie Leibowitz's "Woman"  are
currently on display at the Seattle Art Museum.  Recently took an
intensive software course, and was discussing music with the woman at
the computer next to me, and as all roads lead to Joan , I mentioned JM,
and my classmate lit right up and exclaimed "The  most beautiful
portrait in the Annie Leibowitz exhibit is Joni Mitchell's!"    So if
any of you Northwesterners want to gaze upon the most beautiful
portrait  for yourself, the exhibit is at SAM until January 6th.

Also, as a public service to  Jane Siberry fans on the list (and I know
you're out there),  JS is scheduled to perform live on Public Radio
International's  "Echoes" program today/tomorrow (Tuesday, Dec. 18th.)
You can find a station broadcasting or webcasting by clicking around at
www.echoes.org. (Just make sure you find one that broadcasts the program
every day so you get the right program).  I know she isn't everyone's
cup of whatever, but I saw her live twice week before last, and am still
on a post concert high the likes of which I haven't had since I met this
other blonde Canadian singing J-woman.

Adios friends, and happy holidays to you all!

Catherine T.