I just remembered one from my family archives:

My mother and sister were watching CSI (a crime drama in the U.S. focusing on
the methods of forensic science), when one of the characters, explaining the
circumstances that led up to a nightmarisah event in his life, said,

"Our usual babysitter wasn't available, so my mother called an agency and got
a last minute babysitter..."

The scene was tense, but after it was over and the commercials came on, my
sister noticed my mother, who is 80 and sharp as a tack, but whose hearing
isn't quite what it used to be, looked puzzled.

"What is it, ma?"

"Well, it's nothing important, but why would any babysitting agency
*sepcialize* in Lesbian babysitters?"

My sister figured out where the misunderstanding came from, and they had a
good laugh.

bye for now,

walt