Jimmy wrote:

> Murphy, you're too damn funny.  Hell will always go through life known as
the
> Dingo girl :~)

Yeah.  In years to come, some young upstart (who's read 50 years of
archives) at Jonifest 2042 will come up and say something "funny" to me
about dingos, and I'll start muttering incoherently (around my false teeth)
about those "bastard Bobs", Muller and Murphy!

> Jimmy, who's happy to say "I'M NOW GOING TO JONIFEST"!!!!

Now this is something to celebrate!  Yay, Jimmy's coming to Jonifest!!!!!!!!

Hell
"To have great poets, there must be
great audiences too." - Walt Whitman

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Hell's Personal Photo Page:
http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~hell/main/personal.htm

Visit the NBLs (Natural Born Losers) at:
http://www.nbls.co.nz