Hi Bob,

> Can't say as I know him, but anytime there's more Joni in the world, it's
a GOOD thing! Especially if we can resurrect some >long lost versions, or
bring wider exposure to deserving indie performers, more power to us!

Harcourt succeeded Chris Douridas at KCRW and hosts "Morning Becomes
Eclectic" (Douridas had Joni in-studio for the 3/27/98 interview).  Harcourt
is pretty important in L.A. radio - here is some more information on him
(which also notes he had Travis on his show and released a MBE CD featuring
his in-studio performance).  http://www.pofhthemovie.com/pofh-music-nic.htm
Maybe he will have Joni on when the next album is released.  By the way, I
can see how it is easy to mistake the Travis version with the Robert Downey,
Jr. version.  However, Downey, Jr. has a raspier voice, while Travis is very
sweet, almost reminds me of Brian Kennedy.

That's cool about Bruce Anthony - you sure have made a lot of friends
through the Joni covers project!

Kakki