This info was culled from Timothy White's Billboard mag article
from Sept of this year.

Joni's next release will be a "two record set", it will be recorded in
London in November with handpicked musicians from the London
Philharmonic and BBC orchestra.
Songs will include "Coyote," "The Sire of Sorrow (Job's Sad Song),"
"Judgement of the Moon and Stars (Ludwig's Tune)," "For The Roses,"
"Just Like This Train," "The Dawntreader," and presumably "Refuge
of the Roads," "Borderline," and "Cherokee Louise."