>     --Bob
>
> PS: I was going to send this to you privately, but then I wanted everyone
on
> the list to know what a great thing you've done. (And I wanted to make
them
> jealous, too!)

Ditto, Bob.  As those who have come to know me should have learned, I hold
not back on what I think and am sincere, if nothing else, and these
chocolates are the best I have ever had.  Usually in a box of chocolates
there are quite a few clunkers.  I usually take one bite of the shitty ones
that I don't like and then throw them out.  Haven't found even one of those
in this box.  Even the thick, caramel based, hard ones that I usually loathe
were not bad and besides those two, the rest have been glorious.  I have
been eating on them for days and I gave half the box to my parents.  Your
letter, Bob, drove me to, once again, invade the golden box.  It sits before
me now as I work on another stomachache.  ha ha.  Bree, you are precious.
Love you.

mack