Hi all. First post. I will get right to the point.
There is a t.v. commercial on, that uses Ms. Mitchells
"River" in the ad. I think it is for Circuit City, for
people to send video messages, to the troops in
Afghanistan. Of course they don't use the Joni
version. My question is: Whose version DO they use? I
think it is very well done, and somewhat haunting.
Thanks for any and all help, and Merry Christmas to
All, and to All a Goodnight!  Sleepyman.

=====
Those who will give up a little freedom, for a little security, deserve neither.
http://greetings.yahoo.com