Hi everyone
Just back from a week visiting family in the middle of
nowhere (rural mid-Michigan). I checked my e-mail a
couple of times while I was there, but my sister's
computer and her internet connection are both
maddingly slow, so I skimmed last week's digests, and
haven't sent any messages until now.

Thanks for all the mondegreens! I haven't read all of
the digests in detail yet, but it looks like there's
some fun ones there.  The dictionary of homophones I
ordered from Amazon.com before I left was waiting for
me when I got home, so between that and your posts I'm
hoping to get inspired. Once the new semester starts
and I have access to a slide scanner I'll post a
couple of recent pieces to my web site so you can see
what I'm working on.

I saw a mention of concept albums in a recent post. My
favorite is The Who Sell Out, a great album which is
unfortunately overshadowed by Tommy and Quadrophenia.
It may very well be The Who's best album, but it seems
unknown to all but fairly hardcore Who fans.

OK, gotta go pick up my partner at the airport.

Happy New Year eveyone!

Tyler
http://greetings.yahoo.com