Ok, I was the dumbshit that orginally brought up Ed Ames into the
discussion.  It was in response to Ann's post......one of her favorite songs
is,"I Heard The Bells On Christmas Day"  And Mr.Ames has a very nice
rendition of that song that I wanted her to know about.

In a way I know from where Catfat or fatcat is coming from. When I first
signed on and i read all these  PERSONAL posts I wanted to puke.  I wanted
JONI< JONI and more Joni.  But then Joni-Only became not quite so important.
  I wanted more of you guys hence i became involved in your lives and want
your personal thoughts on non-joni as well as-Joni.  You know what I'm
trying to say?  They grow on you........If you can't beat em' join em'.

Bree