In my last post regarding this subject in places I was being a tad
facetious.  What I find fascinating about the JMDL is the passion that
people have for Joni.  I want to know these people BECAUSE of THEIR passion
for her.  I thought before joining that I was the most passionate Joinphile.
  HA HA HA  I woke up to a rude awakening.....I really pale in comparison to
some here.  We come from different backgrounds, colors, shapes,  but we all
are drawn to JONI.  WHY?  This is fascinating!!  But at the same time fatcat
we/I should not presume you find this as interesting.   And you do miss out
on a lot in JONI-ONly digest.... there are some incredibly funny and
intelligent people on the list.

Bree