In a message dated 12/28/01 3:29:20 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

> .  It's
> so cool to listen to someone on the radio that I've met at
> Jonifest.............and Hell in NZ, he just mentioned your name!!!!
> WHOOHOOOO!!!

I was wrestling with every radio in the house, finally I got the station in
and I live in Noo Joisey. Yes, it was very cool, but I must have missed the
part where he mentioned Hell. I'll see the Greggno tonight at the Lemon
Lounge. Waiting for Nikki to arrive and I'm not ready.  so what else is new
LOL

gotta run......
later,rose