So.....here's the deal: I have been worried sick about Wally, and have been
in touch with him. First of all, he is OK. Chris Marshall and I had similar
thoughts about getting Wally the hell out of there, and have been talking
quite a bit about what we could do. I have already offered him a plane
ticket. Wally definitely wants to leave at once. The problem is, he needs to
have a job waiting for him here in order to do that, and seek political
asylum. If he had a sponsorship, or working visa, he would move immediately.
I am still up north in NH, and cannot do a lot from here. Does anyone have
any "ins" for a job for him?

Hugs,
Ashara