my cable connection has just been reinstated!!!!! i've downloaded a million
posts from the jmdl but i haven't read them yet.
i just wanted to let you know that i'm fine and that we have no president
... again! rumor has it that we can withdraw $1,000 from our bank accounts
today. banks will be open until 8 pm. so if you'll excuse me, i'm running
out of the house this minute.
i see a lot of wally-related subject lines on my screen, even a few from
paul I!!!!! never thought i'd live to see that!
you don't know how very much i missed you. later.
wally