and here is my Joni content...I love Joni too.
.. because of Joni, Brei and I "are". Um...lets see..
we have spent every day of our holiday for the past
two weeks talking about Joni...

I am Canadian, so is Joni...

I think this community is the most amazing, loving,
caring group of people that I have known, ever.
For everyone to reach out and touch the situation
Wally is in is so moving.

Paul, Im very sorry for you if you cant see the purpose
behind the NJC for this issue with Wally.

Wally...my home is open to you... Canada welcomes refugees
so let me know what you think. Mi futon es tu futon. And
I am serious...for as long as you need it.

love, sistah magsie and the duck.
xo
--- William Waddell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Here's the JC.
> I love Joni Mitchell.
> She's the best.
> My favourite Joni song is Dancing Clown.
> My favourite Joni album is CMIARS.
> I love Joni Mitchell.
> We love Wally.
>
> IVPaul wrote and I quote;
> <Can you please now start using the NJC tag for the Rescue Wally
> discussion?
> Thanks.>
>
> I see your point. Fair enough. If you all do, can someone please Cc
> any news
> to me now and again at [EMAIL PROTECTED]  if it's not too
> much
> bother. I haven't heard from him and he's not one not to reply. Tho'
> given
> the circumstances ...
> Willy the Shake
> "Wally is our child ... "

=====
I've got you to see me through, looking out for what I do
Spreading sunshine from the skies, placing rainbows in my eyes
Got you watching out for me, making sense of what I see
When my world is wearing blue, I've got you to see me through
.
---by Eleanor McEvoy on her album Yola (2001)
.
http://greetings.yahoo.com