Merry New Year Everyone!!
    We are back and we are black (even Julian). It was so beautiful down in
Honduras for Christmas. We went to the my sisters beach house and and then
hopped on their boat and headed for the Belize Keys (Hunting Cay) for a
little fishing (ok a lotta fecking fishing ok) and sunning and spent the
night in a tent on the beach. Drank lotsO rum made fresf Ceviche from the
beautiful yellow tail we caught. I was crowned the Champion of the fisherman
cause I caugh the biggest of the yellow tails. Did lots of cooking over the
holidays and spent time with the family. It was so lovely and nice and warm.
We are now back at home and its really cold here in New Orleans. I am
working with Dash Rip Rock tonight and then off to party with friends. A
very Happy Birthday to my pals Gregg Cagno, Wally K, and John "Down Under"
Low. Hope you boys had wonderful days.
And to Mags and Bri---- WHY ON EARTH could you be wondering about Cagno
doing weddings????? Are we do for a big announcement??? Will it be a public
affair?? Will paparazzi be allowed to attend??? (Besides I hear Cagno will
play the Opening of an envelope. LOL)
WallyFacio I hope all works out in Argentina. If I can do anything for you
please let me know. The whole world is fecking crazy. Makes you wonder if
the prophecies are true and He is coming back. Things aren't so hot business
wise here for me, but I would be happy to try and help you in New Orleans
area (large and rather rowdy gay community here).
To everyone else have a safe and blessed New Year filled with love and
music.

Love

Paz

NP-Isn't It a Pity-George Harrison and Eric Clapton Japan 1991 (Thanks JVT)