Thanks, everyone, for the great book ideas.  I knew I
could count on jmdlers to come up with good stuff.  I
didn't have anything in the house to read and if I
don't have anything to read, I go crazy and start
firing off e-mails to the list in hopes someone will
answer (so I'll have something to read!)  I've taken
to reading the backs of cereal boxes and the
ingredients on the shampoo bottles.  Since I'm
Canadian, i can read these in both English and French,
so it gives me twice the reading pleasure.  Still, how
often can a person read about lecithin and laureth
(it's kind of scary, really).