--- colin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> This discussion has reminded me that I need to make
> some room for 'my
> time'. What with the dogs and  John and the knitting
> I can't remember
> the last time I listened to anything. I have bought
> at least a dozen
> cd's recently too. Not even taken the wrappers off.

Ain't motherhood grand?  I have to go out for a drive,
on the pretext that we need milk, in order to get some
"me" time - and in order to listen to *my* music.  I
suppose the kids sometimes wonder why it takes me so
long just to go to the store and back, but I make a
few extra trips around the block (kind of a waste of
gas, I guess!)