On 4 Jan 2002, at 16:55, mack watson-bush wrote:

> Yes, Brenda, it was.  I thought as I stood there that it sounds like Tony
> Bennett.   Then I thought "nah."
>
> mack

He has a new record out of "blues" duets.  He actually got a Grammy nomination
today for his duet with Billy Joel of "New York State of Mind."

BTW - I thought their (k.d. and Tony Bennett) tour together this past summer
was fantastic.  They only did three songs together but I wish they had done
more.  They have great chemistry on stage.

Brenda

n.p.: Elton John - "Ballad of the Boy in the Red Shoes"