Thanks Walt.  Are you a George Clooney fan?  I went to grade school with
George.  Actually, he's younger than me by about five or six years.  We went
to the same Catholic church.......He and his parents always came in right as
the Mass was just begining.  His father did a local entertainment show in
Cincinnati and the news later in the 1980's.  They always would sit in the
pew in front of us or in back.   Even though I was an older woman of
thirteen I could tell George would grow up to be a cutie.  His father Nick
Clooney was/is very good looking too.  He hosts an AM radio program in Cincy
that plays the standards.

Bree