It's that time of year again when our Mr. Paz strides into L.A. town for the
NAMM show in his Betty Boop slip-ons and wearing a VG-8 and banjo on his
knee.  Accompanying him this visit will be our no. 1 party girl Alison from
SLC (celebrating her birthday) and our sly wit and literature laureate of
Marin County, Julius.

Some of us will be getting together near NAMM in Anaheim for various events
on Friday, Jan. 18 and Sat., Jan. 19th. On Sunday, Jan. 20th our wonderful
Coyote Rick is hosting a dinner and music jam for the gang.  Any SoCal or
visiting JMDL'ers are invited to join us in the fun and can contact Paz or
me for more details.

Kakki