If your New Year's resolution was to spin more Joni covers, here's your chance to
feather the nest for FREE!

Once again, some lucky JMDL'er will win a free copy of "Joni Covers, Volume 25"...it
might as well be YOU.

And all you have to do is send ME (not the list) an E-mail! Guess a song from one of
Joni's records, and be sure to tell me which record as she's repeated a couple of
songs. For example:

I Had A King, Song To A Seagull

It's that simple, and costs you nothing. I'll send no spam (other than my silly posts,
that is), and you might get a fun JMDL covers CD! I especially encourage you newbies
and lurkers to give it a shot.

I'll keep the contest open through the week, and announce the winner on Saturday.

Good luck!!

Bob