I am tempted to say that I would rather have Rosemary in the sack than
George but that is a little farfetched.  Being no Adonis it is ridiculous
anyway but he kind of makes me sick.  Who can understand chemistry?  I would
rather spend tender moments with Rosemary.  I cannot for the life of me
understand how he became a movie star.  How far the mighty have fallen.
Then again, he seems to be quite popular so I guess it is me.  Now, Anthony
Edwards.  That is another story.

mack

> >Mack wrote:
> >
> > > George clooney.  Yuck.  I don't get it.  Now Rosemary, that is another
> > > story.
> >
> >You don't get George Clooney???  Geez Mack, I'm a dyke but *I* get George
> >Clooney!
>
> LOL..  I have a friend who's a bull dyke and she confessed, she wouldn't
> mind a night with George.  Only God could imagine!!  Something about
George?