Just saw this blip on AllMusic.com in regards to "You Turn Me On (I'm A Radio):

<<It&#8217;s also worth noting that the song bears a resemblance to "You&#8217;ve Got
a Friend," a song that recently had been a #1 hit for James Taylor (whom some writers
have suggested is the person addressed in "You Turn Me on I&#8217;m a Radio"),
especially since, in an interview conducted before the record&#8217;s release,
Mitchell noted that she was deliberately trying for a hit. >>

Never thought about YTMOIAR as being similar to "You've Got a Friend"...any thoughts
on this? Also:

<<She spoke of using Graham Nash, David Crosby, and Neil Young on the session, but
said it didn&#8217;t work. Presumably she recut the song before its release, since
neither Crosby nor Young is credited, though Nash does get a credit for harmonica. >>

Anybody know if this original version with CSNY is in circulation anywhere? Or did
they just not get credited on the released version?

Bob

NP: The Cure, "All Cats Are Grey"