<<Hi All - I'm new to the list (my first posting - I hope I do it right!).  >>

Looks right to me! Welcome! Don't be afraid to tell us your name...

<<The Joni/James recording sounds like a bootleg my
college roommate found at a flea market called "Two to Tango".  >>

That title is a new one on me...that's about the sixth or seventh title I've seen
given to that 1970 recording.

Don't fret about the tapeover...there are quite a few folks (myself included) who will
gladly be able to replace it on tape or CD for the cost of blank media & postage.

Thanks for the introduction - hope to hear lots more from you.

Bob

NP (Now Playing)The Cure, "Lullaby"