>Sorry for this totally off-topic request.Does anyone have info on how to
>find a replacement detachable face for a Pioneer DEH-2300 car stereo?  I've
>contacted Pioneer (and am waiting on a response), and posted an request on
>one of the forums for such.  e-Bay has two entire decks for sale, but I
>don't need the whole thing.

Find a unlocked car in a hopefully quiet location and this car would just
happen to still have attached a Pioneer DEH-2300 face and SWIPE IT.  Run
like hell............  Just fooling.  Maybe it will turn up with the
unclaimed?   Chances are you might have to buy the whole shlameel again?  I
hope not.

Bree  (Boy, was I a lot of help??)