Kate
If it wasn't for Sharon there wourldn't be an Ozzy right now. She is the
daughter of a former manager of Black Sabbath that rescued the Oz and
escorted him into the 21st century.
Bob
you smarty! You really hit a power chord with me on this one. Ozzie and
Harriet is my earliest musical recollection. I remember watching Ricky sing
and just loving it and singing along. My mom use to tell stories about this
whole thing. I also remember watching Lawerence Welk as well with my
grandfather and loving all the polkas and the accordion and the Lennon
Sisters and the Champagne music. Oh my gawd! then the Beatles came on Ed
Sullivan three sundays in a row and its been all down hill ever since,
Thanks for the memories.

Love

Paz