<<He is just an amazing talent. I wish you guys could hear some of his stuff. Mr.
Muller has, and has some nice things to say about him. >>

"Nice" is a bit of an understatement...Richard is a truly amazing songwriter in the
tradition of Marshall Crenshaw. He writes these concise bits of hook-laden power-pop,
and believe me it's not easy to write a great/memorable 2-1/2 minute song.

All I've got to date is his record "Hey Man" but I'm definitely looking for more.

Thanks Rose, for sharing your "brush with greatness". I'd love to hear Richard cover a
Joni...you keep working on him, sweetie! :~)

Bob

NP: The Cure, "doing the unstuck"