Hi! I'm an Italian lurker on the Joni-only Digest.

I’m sorry for the poor Joni content yet I would like this message
to be overspread...

About ten days ago I sent (off-list) a mail to Susan McNamara at <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
trying to attach a tuning table (that&rsquo;s my Joni content) I
elaborated concerning our lady of the tunings... asking her kind and
authoritative assistance for this table to be shared and also in view of
the fact that it surely has to be integrated and amended...

Yet, I&rsquo;m afraid I should have better "announced myself" via the
jmdl... in order to avoid possible deletion of my message... or maybe she
merely did not have the time to reply...

Sorry for having caused any possible trouble to Susan and for having
bored you with my stories...

I would be glad to forward the table to anyone of us who does not own the
Roland VG-8 wizardry... please write me off-list always citing "JM tuning
table" as a subject, in order to avoid precautionary deletions...

Hoping this little contribution of mine will be of some help to
somebody...

How to thank you all out there for your care and passion?

Let us dedicate, not only in these days, our deepest and most heartfelt
thoughts to Mr. Wally Breese!!!!!!!! Envy those ones who knew him! What a
beautiful person he must have been!

I&rsquo;m going to Berlin next week (24 to 31). Is there any "Berliner"
among us?

A big hug! Ciao,

Vincenzo

"...may your skies be blue, and your love blessed..."